Wednesday, December 27, 2006

What a birthday

Well as most of you know today is my birthday. A whole year older. When you get to be my age you don't want anymore birthdays. I started out real sick this morning, thanks to my grandson Adrian. He was sick with a flu bug yesterday and I was given it to as a present. I spent most of the day in bed or the bathroom. My girls were wonderful, they got up and took care of the boys for me. About 10am I received a call from Kyle's dad saying Kyle went to emergency late last night and broke his wrist. He was suppose to come to our house tomorrow, but know he has to get a pin put in it on Friday, so sometime next week he will get to come. I am starting to feel a little better, still can't eat. I was suppose to go to the dentist this morning, cause I broke my tooth and needed it fixed, but I was too sick to go. Another day. Happy birhtday to me. haha

2 comments:

Darren Johnson said...

Happy Birthday to you.....Happy Birthday to you........Happy Birthday dear Little sister Darla......Happy Birthday to You!
Sounds like it can only get better. Love ya little sis! Sorry Im a day late I was going to sing to you yesterday. I hope today is much better!

Anonymous said...

SORRY YOU WERE SO SICK ON YOUR BIRTHDAY MIJA AND SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT KYLE. HE WILL BE IN OUR PRAYERS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN MIJA.
LOVE YOU,
MOM