Sunday, December 03, 2006

Happy Birthday Angel














Angel had a party for her fourth birthday. We had so much fun. It was a Royalty Party, and as you can see in these pictures her prince charming (leo) was there. She was so funny, she told him he had to stay with him becuase he was her prince. She held hands with him and danced with him and drug him everywhere. It was so funny when Kyle gave Angel a kiss, Leo told Kyle to leave her alone, she was his princess. The cake took a good 3 hours plus to make. It did not turn out as good as I had hoped. Good enough for my little princess to love. They played Find the Kin's treasure, Pin the slipper on Cinderella (megan drew it for Angel), Dance freeze, they decorated their own crowns, and of course a princess pinata.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone looks like they are having so much fun. Especially Angel. Sorry we couln't be there. I love that cake, great job Mija. Love you guys give all my babies a great big hug and kiss for me. Tell them we love them very much.

Anonymous said...

Sorry that was from grandma not anonymous

Anonymous said...

I loved the Cake, I still cannot beleive you made that! You are like Darla Crocker! hee hee