Tuesday, December 05, 2006

4 year old check up

Adrian finally got another tooth on top
That makes 3.


Angel's 4 yr. check up



Angel had her 4 year old check up today. She is so funny and so smart. i told her this morning that she was going to Dr. Whiting's for her 4 yr old check up, and she said " do I have to get a shot". I told her no, not till she turns 5. So we get to doctor whiting, and the nurse calls us in and the first thing Angel said to her was "I don't have to have any shots, I am not going to be 5." hahaha. When the doctor came in she said the same thing to him. She was determined to let everyone know, even our cousin Cindy who works in their doctors office, that she was not 5 and not getting any shots.

Also Adrian finally has 3 teeth. A new one has finally come through on the top. Hopefully he won't have to have baby food anymore.

As you can see by the pictures, Gabriel was not too excited to be at the doctor's. The last time he was there he had to have 5 shots. He was not up on his shots. So he thought he was going to be getting one. Nope not today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She doesn't cease to amaze me. Leave it up to her to let everyone know that she is NOT GETTING ANY SHOTS! Funny about Gabe,poor baby I think he has had one shot too many. Isn't it funny how kids know so much. give my babies a great big hug. when I say babies that includes Megan and Sarah too. After all they are my babies too!
love, grama