Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving






















Happy Late Thanksgiving.
We had a nice, small thanksgiving for once. We celebrated with our pastor, his wife and an elderly women, Louise, from our church, this year. Even Shadow enjoyed it.

We sure missed and thought about the rest of my family, who has been on our family thanksgiving cruise. Sounds like they had a fun time.

I am thankful for our savior who died on the cross for me. My God who created this wonderful, beautiful world. My pastor and his wife, thank you for making us your family. For my husband and children, and yes even my grandchildren.
I am thankful for the people who are protecting this country. I am thankful for my mom's, dad's, brothers and sister's. I am so thankful for my brother's and sister's in Christ. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

No comments: