Monday, November 06, 2006

Angel knows all


I was going to Mindy's today and Angel said she wanted to go with me, cause Aunt Mindy was going to give her stuff. Well I hadn't heard anything from Mindy about that, so I just said Ok, but don't plan on getting anything. She said you will see mom. We get to Mindy's and of course she took us up stairs to Charlee's room and started going through Charlie's clothes, Angel was so excited. On the way home she says to me "see I told you mom aunt Mindy always gives me things I want". She wanted try everything on in the car and I told her she had to wait till we got home. She just replied "you're going too slow, hurry up". Thanks Mindy.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I know I like going to mindy's too, I can always talk her into giving me something...... Angel is so lucky, I want to have Charlee's Clothes!