Saturday, December 29, 2007

Birthday



Thank you my family for a fun birthday party. We went to my sister Shannon's house, thinking it was only my kids, husband and I along with Shannon's family and my Mom and Joe, for dinner. Boy was I wrong, I walked in and Shannon says to me go into the fridge and get your dinner out. I was thinking O.k. whatever, I walked around the corner to her kitchen and SURPRISE everyone yelled, All of my sisters, accept Rachel (we missed you) and their families, Brian and my grandsons also were there. Shannon, thanks it was a surprise. She had the cutest game for us to play. Joe made my favorite dinner, Shrimp Tortellini, we had baloons, cake, presents. It was a blast. I actually didn't mind being 40. Thanks again you guys. I love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful surprise for you Mija. Again I miss all the fun. Tell your sisters that I said thank you for blessing you on your birthday. You all look so beautiful not a day over 20!
love you mom & dad chavez

Shannon said...

That was so fun to suprise you! I am still laughing at alfred making you angry by taking his own sweet time!! hehehe
Love you, and 40 is the new "30" ;)