Monday, June 18, 2007

Bagley Family Reunion








We just got back yesterday from our family reunion, in Biggs, california. First on Friday the 15th we all got to go to marine world. It was so much fun to hang out with all the aunts, uncles, cousins, mom, joe, sisters, brothers and my own kids. On Saturday we went to Bagleys ward building and played bingo, basketball, footbal, eat lunch, had a talent show and lots of pictures. Then we went to grandpa and grandmas house for a pinata, swimming, eat dinner and lots of goodies, and just visiting with each other. We had so much fun. We also got to see Kyle play to of baseball games.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Great Pictures!! That was so fun
I love the Picture of Sarah and Hayes, I can't believe he is looking at the Camera! He never looks at me when i am taking his pictures!
Oh and The picture of you and your girls with Grandpa and Grandma, Grandmas eyes are CLosed, I am so Bummed! Sorry!
You and The girls look cute though, I will email you some!
Love ya!

Idaho Penningtons said...

We miss you already!!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!