Tuesday, January 23, 2007

IDIOSYNCRASIES!!

I have been tagged from my sister Shannon. I am to list my Idiosyncrasies.....So here I go....

~I have to have my house clean at all times, anything out of place or umuck, drives me nuts.

~I hate to go to the mall. I like to go get exactly what I need and get out.

~I have to have water by my bed, so when I wake up in the middle of the night, I won't have to get up to get a drink. (mainly for Angel when she comes in my room in the middle of the night and says she is thirsty)

~It really getys me irritated when you call someone and their machine comes on, you leave a message, but they never call you back.

~I can not stand to be late anywhere. (that drives my husband nuts, cause he loves to lolly gag.)

That's all I can think of for now.
Megan, Mom (irma), sheila and Lisa - Tag YOUR TURN!!!!!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

YES, I did know that you cannot be late anywhere!
Good Job!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I too know that you hate being late, especially to church. Me too!